Friday, April 24, 2009

100+ Tea party slogans

 

These are great. Some very clever people out there. Far more so than I am for sure. 20 below, link to all at the bottom.

1. Why do I feel like a ship passing Somalia?
2. Get your hands out of my Piggy Bank!
3. Give me Liberty - Not Debt!
4. My grandchildren are Pissed!
5. No - Bama; No New Tax; No Worries
6. Who is John Galt?
7. The more you make the more they take.
8. Obama - Commander in Thief.
9. Don't tax me, Bro!
10. Next time, read the bill.
11. You can't multiply wealth by dividing it!
12. Politically Homeless, please help!
13. Change or C-H-A-I-N-S ?
14. What would Reagan do?
15. Change is all we have left. (Photo of: pennies, nickels and dimes.)
16. P olosi
O bama
R eed is
K illing us
17. I am not your A T M.
18. Read my lipstick "No More Taxes!"
19. Tax Revolution Brewing.
20. Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

From Tea Party Patriots - Over 100 Slogans I Have Accumulated From TEA Parties

No comments: